Freshkilo.com Customer Agreement, This Agreement (the “Agreement”) is a legal agreement between you and Freshkilo.com that states the terms and conditions under which you may receive the Freshkilo.com Service and use the Freshkilo.com Web site
You agree to these terms & conditions when using the Freshkilo.com Services.
1. freshkilo.com Service : The Freshkilo.com Service is a transaction, information and communication service available to authorized users (“customers”) who access Freshkilo.com. Freshkilo.com currently provides an online grocery shopping and delivery service, and may in the future provide additional shopping and related services. Freshkilo.com‘s employees, agents or designees will purchase/ shop/ pack and deliver grocery orders placed with the Freshkilo.com Service. Prices of products sold online may differ from those in retail stores. Delivery will be made to the delivery address that you specify when you confirm your order. Prices for products you place in your cart will be guaranteed for the transaction. Payment for groceries and associated shopping and delivery fees is due at the time of delivery. You are responsible for ensuring that someone is present at the delivery address to receive and pay for deliveries at the specified time of delivery. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the delivery is conclusively presumed to be authorized to receive and pay for the order. If Freshkilo.com cannot deliver your order, or must make an additional delivery because no one is at the delivery address to receive and pay for the order at the specified time, or wrong address / details given to us by you, will be assessed an additional fee. If you are not satisfied for any reason with an item purchased through the Freshkilo.com Service, you may call customer service at the time of receiving your order. Freshkilo.com’s Freshkilo.com’s liability for missing a delivery is limited to delivery at a later agreed time at no additional charge.
(a) Pricing : All the products listed on Freshkilo.com will be sold at MRP unless otherwise specified. The prices mentioned at the time applicable prices at the time of placing an order. Although prices of most of the products do not fluctuate on a daily basis but some of the commodities Vegetables ,Fruits and fresh food do change on a daily basis which would be updated almost immediately on the portal.
(b) Cancellation Policy : As a policy, we do not cancel any order; customer can cancel their orders placed on the portal. However, if there are changes in the delivery slot time you requested or the address given is not in our delivery list of areas as specified or due to any other unforeseen circumstances, we may cancel the order. Please note: If we suspect any fraudulent transaction by any customer or any transaction which defies the terms & conditions of using the website, we at our sole discretion could cancel such orders. We will maintain a negative list of all fraudulent transactions and customers and would deny access to them or cancel any orders placed by them.
(c) Return & Refunds : We have a “no questions asked return and refund policy” which entitles all our members to return the product at the time of delivery if due to some reason they are not satisfied with the quality or freshness of the product. We will take the returned product back with us and make the necessary adjustments to your order value & customer shall be provided with exchange only.
Terms of Sale
1. When you place an order to purchase a product from Freshkilo.com, we will send you an email confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. That email will also confirm the cost of delivery which will be added to the purchase price.
2. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we dispatch that product to you and is confirmed by an email we send to you confirming that we have dispatched the goods (the ‘Shipment Confirmation E-mail’). That acceptance will be complete at the time we send the Shipment Confirmation Email to you.
3. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a Shipment Confirmation Email to have been dispatched do not form part of that contract.
4. You can review the orders you have placed and their current status at any time by clicking ‘Sign Up/My Account’ from the homepage at www.Freshkilo.com.
5. You are seeking to enter into a contract with Freshkilo.com, when you place an order with us.
6. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
1. You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
2. You must not use the website for any of the following:
a. For fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity.
b. To send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of, or contains, software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any ‘spam’
c. To cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
3. Pricing and availability – Despite our best efforts, a small number of the thousands of products in our catalogue are mis-priced. If a product’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and send you the product. If a product’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatch or cancel your order and notify you of that cancellation.
4. freshkilo.com does not sell products for purchase by minors. If you are under 18, you may use only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY (FAQS)
Ques. How can I cancel my order?
Ans. Freshkilo.com provides easy and hassle-free cancellation. You can cancel your order via the app or web or by calling on customer care or on whatsapp before it is dispatched to your home. This option is available under the “My Orders” tab in “View Details”.
Please note: Once the order is packed, the freshkilo.com may levy a fee of Rs.35 if an order is canceled by the customer.
Ques. What If I want to return something?
Ans. If you’re dissatisfied with the products delivered, please register a complaint via the app within 48 hours for non-perishable items and 24 hours for perishable items. Our customer support team will get in touch with you to resolve this issue. You can also return the products which you are dissatisfied with, at the time of delivery and we will get the refund initiated for you.
Ques. Can I reschedule my order?
Ans. Yes, you can do this by clicking on the Need Help option in “My Orders” section or By calling Customer care or sending message on whatsapp . You can also reschedule your order as per your convenience basis the slots available, provided the order is not already en route.
Please note: Once the order is packed, the freshkilo.com may levy a fee of Rs.35 if an order is rescheduled by the customer.
Ques. What if I have any complaint regarding my order?
Ans. You can use the “Contact Us” section on the app/web Or call us on customer care number Or send us the message on Whatsapp or send us an e mail on email@example.com. Our customer care executives are always happy to help.